Welcome to the Official RnS blog spot!!

Hi Im E and this is the official blog-spot for my label RnS Ent. here you can find new music, videos and news as well as tutorials and beat-making tips and tricks. Every week I will have a mix-tape of the week for you all to listen to (to submit for Mix-tape/Hustler of the week you must be subscribed to this blog and send your links and small bio to rns_ent@yahoo.com). New tutorials and content will be added every Sunday!!Everything from Entertainment to Fashion to music will be here!! for ladies and Men... so stay tuned Rize-n-Shine boyiiee!!!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Welcome to the Official RnS blog spot Boyiee!!

I wanna start by saying welcome and thank you for the support. I am E "King of Rap-n-b" I started doing music around 8 years ago. I Produce, Record, Mix and Master all my own music as well as artists on RnS Ent. I hope you all enjoy your time here. This is a place for you to come to learn and see new things to find something inside yourself that you never knew was there. Over the years I have realized that I really do inspire people and for that reason I keep doing it. I dont know if ill ever get famous I dont know if RnS will become the new "No limit" or Rocafella....but I sure can dream and you can too..Shoot for the stars, love who you are...and above all else...Rize-n-Shine boyiiee!!

1 comment:

  1. Yo Yo what up, well at least i left a comment homie, dont quite kno how to subscribe yet i just made a profile, lol just not this good. anyways its Jay/ jeff homie. HMU

    ReplyDelete